Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Beginning


If you are reading this you probably already know who I am so I will not bore you with those details.  If you don't know who I am then head on over to the "about" section to get some deets.
After having a friend call me for some advice and tips on how I use my doTERRA essential oils I realized I know quite a bit and I have lots of knowledge to share.  I really like sharing my knowledge and teaching people how to make improvements in their everyday lives.  Also I am not the best blogger, I try, I really do, but I was never a good writer.  I have always found it frustrating because I have so many thoughts going on in my head and I can't get them out fast enough.  Then I forget all my genius thoughts and wind up with nothing.  Alas, I have decided that Facebook may be a better avenue for me to share.  Plus it allows a little more "audience" participation, and that is way more fun than just writing.  So I have this blog now so that both my blog and Facebook page have the same name but I will mostly use Facebook to communicate and use the blog when I have longer (and probably super important) things to say.
The things I will be talking about on my snazzy new FB page will be - becoming more healthy and doTERRA essential oils, ways to be more green, attachment parenting, budgeting and finance stuff, organization.  These are the things that I'm passionate about and that are very pertinent in my life right now.  I will also say that I am an expert in nothing but I have practical experience and passion for each of these topics.
My hope is that by talking about things on Facebook we can create more dialogue than just a blog so that we can hopefully learn from each other.  So please participate, it will be more fun!
Here are some important links for my stuff
Crunchy Urban Mom Facebook
Crunchy Urban Mom Blog
doTERRA Retail Sales Page
Jennie made presentation on essential oils
Much love and talk to you soon,
Jennie
Crunchy Urban Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment